- To work on balance on demi-pointe and pointe in a big poses
- To increase physical burden aiming to develop legs power and students stamina more
- Tour lent in big poses
- Preparation for turns in big poses
- Turns in big poses (depending on technique)
- To make exercises in the center en tournant
- Continue working on рirouette technique
- Continue studying grand allegro
- To work on expression, plasticity of body and hands; furthermore, developing the smooth connection of movements of the arms and body.
• Technique for proper pointe work
• Individual evaluation of each student for the timing of wearing pointe shoes
• The feet, ankles, turnout, back and abdominal muscles must be strong enough to stand on pointe correctly without the risk of injury to the student.
• Pink tights, black leotard, pink ballet shoes
• Color coded alignment belts are assigned
• Pointe shoes must be approved by teaching staff
• For colder weather, tight fitting leg warmers are acceptable for barre work.
• Black tights, white T-shirt or tank leotard, black ballet shoes
• Enhancing muscle flexibility, strength and endurance
• Increasing awareness of the body’s potential for movement
• Injury prevention and safety for the dancer
Athletic wear or ballet class dress code